Friday, December 6, 2013

Little Things

Leaves are falling, winter is right ahead, and so is lots of changes in my own life. I have been so busy with scholarship and college applications, a new job, and the holidays that I feel like I have a to-do list that never gets any smaller. Growing up is so overwhelming; it seems like yesterday I would come home from school and spend  my afternoon reading a book or writing in my journal. It makes you appreciate the simplicities we are blessed with when you are constantly rushing around. This holiday season I have decided to make a list of priorities that are often forgotten.

1. Spend time with family.
2. Scratch at least four books off my reading list (one down!)
3. Get back to journaling everyday.
4. Relax with hot bubble baths and hot tea.
5. Take advantage of Christmas cheer.
6. Give back.

Life is really so simple if it is allowed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment