Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wear : Summer Staples


During the summer I like to be cool and comfortable. Living in Texas means hot, hot summers (and springs...and autumns...), so I am usually resort to flowy maxi skirts. They are so versatile, and can be dressed up or down! I don't wear much but sleeveless tank tops during the summer, but when school rolls around I will add a cardigan to pass dress code. Since I am petite, I have found that knotting one side of the skirt is super cute and edgy, and is WAY easier than hemming. I also add lots of bracelets everyday. It has sort of become a daily routine to have an arm party :)



























[Lace top~ Forever 21, Orange Tank Top~ Forever 21, Skirt~ Lilli White, Sandals~ Forever 21, Jewelry~Kidada Wrap Bracelet, Vintage Ring, Rosary Bracelet (via Feathers Boutique), Vintage bangle]

No comments:

Post a Comment