Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Shop : Summer In The Air

I have been so busy with summer adventures! I continued to put off the huge amount of new Etsy listings that needed to be done. I finally kicked it into gear and started with listing these summer staples. A cute sundress is a go-to for any summer event: outdoor concerts, barbecues, parties, anything. I loved these two that I picked up at an estate sale in May (Available Here and Here). Both have an easiness that just scream summer. These two wicker purses are perfect accessories that finish off the sweet look (Available Here and Here!)

Be stopping by the shop everyday this week for more listings each day. I guarantee there will be something for every style!

I have also been busy with some fun DIY projects and other things, so there will be a bunch of fun posts coming up!

Also, thank you Ashlyn for being a fantastic model, as always!



No comments:

Post a Comment